- Our associates are encouraged to attend educational seminars and conferences to improve their knowledge and abilities as professionals.
- Legal assistants and staff attend periodic seminars sponsored by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- All Patent Office filings and client mail are checked by an attorney/agent and double checked by our staff. All docket information is input into two computer systems, a customized system and a commercial system, ensuring that our data is secure and that we have a means to double check Patent Office deadlines.
- We have the latest Patent Office software and training for electronic application filing to increase our volume of e-filing every year.
- Our computer system is monitored by a company that is well versed in the most up-to-date information technology.
- Simplicity in our working environment and our offices, located in the center of the city, help us to optimize our professional efforts and to deliver reasonably priced, quality legal services.